BEFORE WORLD LEVEL
Expected release in December
WE'RE THAT CLOSE
August 14, 2022
Yahweh is leading:
About them: I tested everyone. Three are permanently sealed into the lake of fire. Even now, I’ve started carrying out major curses. I do not care what natural connection is here. Kingdom order now will take over. I will shrivel up whatever wealth he thinks he gains. He already finds her undesirable. No hair dye will make her come forward as a treasure. The other: never touch her. I will turn her into a dead way and throw her into the pit.
My anger is great. If they put you as an outsider, I will put them in that placement. If they welcome you with fake greetings, I will separate from their way. I will show no mercy. My anger is strong. You wonder how that person’s way will go. Oh, servant, it doesn’t matter. I’m with your way. I’m with you. Show Me that you believe Me by giving your body as a living sacrifice, holy unto Yahweh.
Servant, three to seven months. That’s it. Trust Me when I say thirty pounds removed is still appealing. They want nothing to do with you. I shall remember. We wasted these past few weeks to show what a regular way would look like. Your way finds it mundane.
The people wonder what happened. A world-level prophet should not beg for views. That guy on YTube has a valid point: if you have power, prove it. But you could not do this. Why? A hidden novice prophet. I could not promote a novice prophet. But are you still a novice? No. Are you transitioning? No.
Then where are we then? About to make the greatest war cry. “War cries” come as a call to battle. A novice cannot have a real battle. Where are we? The battle cry is one month. Three to seven months for most churches to learn about your way. So, let’s do it like this: December = battle cry.
Coronation is Christmas. Begin the ten-year mantle training at that time. Where are we, based on that schedule? We’re getting ready. Attire is battle warfare. The way you look, natural and spiritual. So, the photo shoot can take way any time after July next year. We’re putting on our war paint. We’re getting our weapons ready, our websites, your natural body.
Starting to look familiar? Parts of plans I’ve shown you. It’s all part of the plan. That’s why I want you to believe Me. We are that close to world-level work, fame, large followings, and a great world harvest. Let Me defend My work. Just do what I say. Speak My will, and all will line up.
HERETIC OR WORLD PROPHET: IS THIS PROPHET GIFT REAL?
July 15, 2022
10:21 p.m. CST (Houston Territory)
Before the fall. After the fall.
Seersgate, share the vision that Yahweh gave. Bring it into natural living in presentation.
This is where there will be a taking of sides. How can any human side with a world-level prophet who doesn’t have Kingdom surgings coming forward? No one. But Yahweh reveals how He stands with those who are to work.
In His Kingdom planning, Yahweh puts male and female as governing weight. And that is how Mariam and Deborah were able to govern in the way of male leaders.
Take a look at this: The “curse of the fall” gave women a lowered way based on the saying that Eve would be subjected to her husband under a household order. But what happened with Deborah? Why wasn’t she out of order with leading men in civil and spiritual dealings? Deborah was a judge and a prophet who governed the whole nation and gave spiritual leadership over the men and the women alike (Judges 4:4-7). The people saw Yahweh’s hand upon her and yielded to the governing upon her head.
How come Deborah wasn’t out of order? There wasn’t a Church plan in place. So, what gave her a doorway to take in this leadership placement? Kingdom order. Look at it: If Eve were already under her husband in a warring way, she would not have received a curse to be that nature. The curse brought on that warring pertaining to household details.
Pay close attention. Under Kingdom order, the will of Yahweh overrules all orders and all customs and produces a new plan based on the whole covering under Yahweh’s way. The “Kingdom order” covering overrules all eras.
Suppose in the time of the judges, women did not receive leadership positions. Then Yahweh says, “Come forward, Deborah. Serve in these office placements. I do not look at gender ways when moving in bringing Kingdom order into natural ways of time.”
See it: The Church era will not continue into the thousand-year reign of Christ on this earth. Kingdom order will govern. That’s why Yahweh does not say that only men will lead in the Kingdom era. So, what’s happening? What if Yahweh is moving forward with a way to bring women and men into Kingdom ways of governing even this day?
What if there is an awakening for the Kingdom way, not sign gifts but Kingdom order? The awakening would be to plan a path for preparing the way of the Messiah (the second coming). Who needs to bring order to this new power way? What if some (not all) people today hear the God Yahweh, see visions, and dream dreams but have no structure to present this information to the whole outlet? And with people standing by the ways of Paul as if it’s the law that Yahweh cannot overrule, they are viewed like those who came against King Jesus when He healed on the sabbath or made that paralyzed man pick up his mat and walk.
Are you seeing it? King Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath (Matthew 12:1-8), and He overruled and brought Kingdom culture into the law of Moses and traditions of men, saying there is a new way. Think about it. King Jesus took His prophets from across the eras and pulled them out of that way to start a plan that would overrule what the way was.
Today, they say, “We know that God spoke to Paul.” These dogmatic ways today would follow the words Paul wrote as if it were the Law of Moses, now instead placed on a pedestal as if the Law of Paul—something that overrules everything—not giving room for any new movement in Yahweh’s Kingdom order.
In previous ways, they said, “We know God spoke to Moses, but as for that Man…” Look at how they treated King Jesus back when He walked the earth.
(1) As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth. (2) And His disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” (3) Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him. (4) We must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. (5) As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” (6) Having said these things, He spit on the ground and made mud with the saliva. Then He anointed the man's eyes with the mud (7) and said to him, “Go, wash in the pool of Siloam” (which means Sent). So he went and washed and came back seeing.
(8) The neighbors and those who had seen him before as a beggar were saying, “Is this not the man who used to sit and beg?” (9) Some said, “It is he.” Others said, “No, but he is like him.” He kept saying, “I am the man.” (10) So they said to him, “Then how were your eyes opened?” (11) He answered, “The man called Jesus made mud and anointed my eyes and said to me, ‘Go to Siloam and wash.’ So I went and washed and received my sight.” (12) They said to him, “Where is He?” He said, “I do not know.”
(13) They brought to the Pharisees the man who had formerly been blind. (14) Now it was a Sabbath day when Jesus made the mud and opened his eyes. (15) So the Pharisees again asked him how he had received his sight. And he said to them, “He put mud on my eyes, and I washed, and I see.” (16) Some of the Pharisees said, “This man is not from God, for He does not keep the Sabbath.” But others said, “How can a man who is a sinner do such signs?” And there was a division among them. (17) So they said again to the blind man, “What do you say about Him, since He has opened your eyes?” He said, “He is a Prophet.”
(18) The Jews did not believe that he had been blind and had received his sight, until they called the parents of the man who had received his sight (19) and asked them, “Is this your son, who you say was born blind? How then does he now see?” (20) His parents answered, “We know that this is our son and that he was born blind. (21) But how he now sees we do not know, nor do we know who opened his eyes. Ask him; he is of age. He will speak for himself.” (22) (His parents said these things because they feared the Jews, for the Jews had already agreed that if anyone should confess Jesus to be Christ, he was to be put out of the synagogue.) (23) Therefore his parents said, “He is of age; ask him.”
(24) So for the second time they called the man who had been blind and said to him, “Give glory to God. We know that this man is a sinner.” (25) He answered, “Whether He is a sinner I do not know. One thing I do know, that though I was blind, now I see.” (26) They said to him, “What did He do to you? How did He open your eyes?” (27) He answered them, “I have told you already, and you would not listen. Why do you want to hear it again? Do you also want to become His disciples?” (28) And they reviled him, saying, “You are His disciple, but we are disciples of Moses. (29) We know that God has spoken to Moses, but as for this man, we do not know where He comes from.” (30) The man answered, “Why, this is an amazing thing! You do not know where He comes from, and yet He opened my eyes. (31) We know that God does not listen to sinners, but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, God listens to him. (32) Never since the world began has it been heard that anyone opened the eyes of a man born blind. (33) If this man were not from God, He could do nothing.” (34) They answered him, “You were born in utter sin, and would you teach us?” And they cast him out.
(35) Jesus heard that they had cast him out, and having found him He said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?” (36) He answered, “And who is He, Sir, that I may believe in Him?” (37) Jesus said to him, “You have seen Him, and it is He who is speaking to you.” (38) He said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped Him. (39) Jesus said, “For judgment I came into this world, that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind.” (40) Some of the Pharisees near Him heard these things, and said to Him, “Are we also blind?” (41) Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no guilt; but now that you say, ‘We see,’ your guilt remains.
—John 9:1-41 ESV
Are you seeing it? It’s the letter of the law but now with Paul instead of Moses. They say, “Yahweh can do whatever He wills,” but they dismiss anything new that brings a change in what they learned. They say, “There is no way it could be God’s will because Paul wrote this –.” Well, Moses wrote Yahweh’s will in that way in giving of the law, and Yahweh’s will from Moses’ time is not, in all parts, still standing due to Yahweh’s over-writing or removing certain traditions, laws, or covenants. Yahweh shapes His Church based on where we are in Yahweh’s plans and what He ensures to bring to current outlets.
In the time of Moses, Yahweh gave His will that catered to build up a people group of former captives and make them a viable nation. And with Paul under a Pharisee mindset, Yahweh allowed Paul to give household structure and order within a church gathering and its culture, putting the woman in a non-active way as if in the house at home. But Yahweh gave agreement to Paul’s way because Paul could not break away from his thinking and his conditioning as a pharisee through all those years of training.
Even with slavery, when enslaved people gain freedom, the nation will give a law that states the enslaved can now go about out of chains, but will the mindset and culture of those within the nation automatically accept the freed race? No. Conditioning. Stigma. Customs and traditions.
They say there are no prophets and apostles today. They made up their own age called the Apostolic Age. Where is that saying in the written Word that the sign gifts ended when the early church apostles died? The apostles were still putting Scripture into penned ways.
There are variances of false doctrines within both camps—the cessationist and the charismatics. But there is a blatantly false root: They make up a doctrine of sign gifts only taking way in a time frame called Apostolic Age. And they say with their assumption based on their reasoning that “since major sign gifts were only with the early church apostles, let’s assume that only the early church would need apostles and prophets.” But there was never an Apostolic Age.
Now, sign gifts diminished from only being on one person.
Let’s ponder that. No Scripture states this claim that sign gifts ended when the apostles died. Find it in your Bible. The writer said that you would have these office gifts in the BODY OF CHRIST, not only during the lives of the early church apostles, and not solely on one person. And Paul labels them.
(11) And He gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, (12) to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the Body of Christ, (13) until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, (14) so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. (15) Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into Him who is the head, into Christ, (16) from whom the whole Body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the Body grow so that it builds itself up in love.
—Ephesians 4:11-16 ESV
Growing into maturity has nothing to do with how long the gifts will remain active in the Body of Christ. The gifts remain active because King Jesus remains: He is our Prophet. The gifts are for the Body of Christ, the Church, which has not grown into maturity. The root to review is that we are still in the Church era, the same era as the early church, which is a spiritual Body that is continually growing. The office gifts are to endure through the Church era.
Paul does not say, “only during the early church days will there be the five office gifts.” He said they are given to the Body. The Body. The Body, not only to those in the early church phase. Is the Church way still going on? Is the Body of Christ still requiring edification? Why, yes, of course. So, with the ones who follow Paul’s way to the letter of the law, by the writer’s own sayings and Paul’s words continuing, as you would say, “Paul still speaks today,” then there should be a building of all five gifts since Paul is considered a prophet as well as an apostle.
And mind you, even during Paul’s living, the sign gifts dwindled, for if they didn’t, he would not have to recommend his student take wine to feel better (1 Timothy 5:23). So, did Paul become a fake leader due to the dwindling of the sign gift within himself?
Paul’s words (and all the other writings) would have to remain in an active place (to maintain written Scripture), which means that the Great Way—King Jesus—is still pushing the prophet’s office to bring the Word forward. Reasoning.
Paul or any prophet of written Scripture would not be able to speak through any message if the active office of the prophet were not involved in Kingdom order today. The prophet is in an office placement that stems from the weight of Yahweh’s spiritual surging to see, hear, and yield a purpose from the Head Prophet, King Jesus. The office itself is spiritual, an attachment to King Jesus. They say all the early church apostles of Scripture have been speaking over all these natural years. But these prophets who wrote Scripture are naturally dead yet spiritually alive with Christ. How can they continue to give their words as active power fillings of Bible Scriptures if the office gifts of apostle and prophet are null and void? The offices would have to continue and remain active to maintain the words of Scripture as active, to influence people and the elements of our surroundings. Why? Because the written Word stems from the spiritual office traits that are seated in those gifts through Christ. Scripture needs a spiritual backing from Yahweh that flows into the office traits to yield influence continually. King Jesus is our High Priest, but as our High Prophet, He brings an active surging for His words to continue. King Jesus will not get rid of a portion of His nature as He enables office placements in the Body due to how King Jesus, through the Great Holy Spirit, is still building up the Church. Yahweh’s office gifts of prophet and apostle are in His will, yielded within Him, and given into the Church (the Body of Christ) by being connected to Him as a spiritual drinking way from the Vine King Jesus. To state Yahweh isn’t speaking today is to separate His nature, the way He holds power with His spoken word from creation, into saying that within Him are null and void office placements that are dead or removed. Null and void office placements are unable to bring unity into the Body of Christ and will never be able to sustain any.
Now, take a look. Where is the Church going? The Body will not have perfect people, but every real way of a citizen of Heaven MUST have a sealing—eternal life in King Jesus. Living by the letter of the Law will not save anyone. If I were a person who said sign gifts have ended, I would reevaluate my thoughts and look at what Yahweh did:
The Church’s inception was extreme in supernatural surgings (to prove the new way was authentic). Yahweh used sign gifts of significant proportions to prove that what was coming forward was Yahweh’s will.
Real Spirit encounters with King Jesus even after His going to Heaven (ex: Paul – Acts 9:4-6); Ananias – Acts 9:10-16) reassured the early church that this was a new power.
Then the heavy display of power wore off, and people started giving their students statements like, “Take a little wine for your stomach ailment.”
Where did the power go? The Great Holy Spirit yields this great power. Where is the Great Holy Spirit at this very moment? On Earth, within every true Kingdom citizen, and moving in the Earth, bringing in souls by calling them to repentance. As they hear the Word, the Great Holy Spirit calls them to the saving grace of King Jesus.
The Great Holy Spirit continually governs the powerful gifts manifested in the early church. And look at this: To bring anyone into salvation is to give them the greatest surging of power—the ultimate sign gift: to be born again.
Giving eternal life to a person requires a sign gift from a direct power surging from the Great Way. Salvation is a sign gift. Transformation by the power of the Great Holy Spirit requires a powerful surging, equivalent to a so-called apostle-type sign gift.
The way of power surging as was with the early church now blankets the collective Body of Christ, manifested as the Great Holy Spirit wills. There is no free will in using Yahweh’s gifts under the covering of a local church. That means you cannot make the Great Holy Spirit do your will. And you cannot attend a “prophetic” school or church house and pay for Yahweh’s gifts. Trying to buy the power of Yahweh is a sinful action. No human can activate Yahweh’s gifts, use Yahweh as a puppet, and make Him manifest His gifts based on their decree or declaring.
Now, what if Yahweh brings another way forward? He will manifest a form of proof that something new is taking over. With every new way (season, era, etc.), Yahweh will give evidence or use sign gifts to validate God’s will by pushing power from the Great Holy Spirit. Power is also visible with great wisdom.
There were no sign gifts with John the Baptist, but he and King Jesus were close in age. King Jesus validated John while John prepared the way. King Jesus became a great sign gift when the Great Holy Spirit raised Him from the dead.
Prepare; for a new way is coming. Prepare. A new way is coming forward. A new way. And when Yahweh brings it forward, there will be a real way to know that Yahweh’s Kingdom order is leading. Yahweh seals this way.
Heretic or World Prophet?
Having this level of wisdom has the way of sign gift weights in spiritual application. Let’s see Yahweh’s plan come forward. The way is moving into a full power to bring these messages, letters, and power lectures into the whole earth. That is a part of your prophet mantle coming to the surface. You reason with the people; that is Yahweh’s will.
July 17, 2022
Yahweh is leading:
Servant, this way of a seeing will make all take a look. The way you yield Kingdom wisdom is not based on your school way. No church outlet can bring you this surging of wisdom, and they will wonder who you really move as.
They look at you at this current weight and would say We did not give you a real work. When does being a servant have to do with the physical look? “Well, it’s here to turn me,” is your way. And We see it, how you are in this place where you will overrule Me and lose weight even if I don’t give the order. The way of overweight ways—it is done with. The new Kingdom presentation will lead within you.
They will never be reviewed. I showed you how that younger way is praying with a desperate plea. See the tears rolling down her face. But I do not pay her any mind. She is cursed. She is a damned way. I have a pit waiting for her, and I will make sure Satan torments her there within that way.
Her mentor is to have a great torment while living. I would slay her this day if We didn’t want her to stay living to see how you fully turn. See it; you are a real world-level prophet. You carry their judgments in your mantle, and they will weep bitterly when they look at you on television walking down the local street with a great crowd following your way. And you will not claim any cut-off way in acknowledgment. It’s as if they no longer exist.